Chelsea Cole is a food blogger from Portland, Oregon and the author of Everyday Sous Vide and Sous Vide Meal Prep. She’s been blogging at aducksoven.com for more than 10 years and is passionate about introducing home cooks to the magic of sous vide cooking through her website and in her beginner’s interactive guide to sous vide cooking, Sous Vide School.
For press-related matters and bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sous Vide Meal Prep is Chelsea Cole’s second cookbook, following Everyday Sous Vide. This new cookbook teaches home cooks Chelsea’s method for incorporating sous vide cooking into their meal prepping routines so they’ll never find themselves wondering, “What can I possibly make for dinner tonight?” again.
Everyday Sous Vide is all about sous vide cooking, but written for home cooks who don’t have a culinary background. Thanks to new, inexpensive immersion circulators, sous vide is an approachable way to take a ton of the stress out of cooking dishes you’d otherwise try to stay far away from.
In the Press
All Press and Appearances
- Tasting Table: 11 Mistakes Everyone Makes With Sous Vide
- Food52: 5 Best Sous Vide Machines, According to Chefs Who Use Them Every Day
- Buzzfeed: 27 Seriously Easy Meals To Make With Rotisserie Chicken
- Buzzfeed: 23 Brilliant Ingredient Swaps You Should Really Try
- Black Pepper Rosemary Marinade from “Sous Vide Meal Prep”
- The Rustik Oven Overnight French Toast with Orange Infused Syrup
- Sous Vide Shrimp Tacos
- Rum Mule & Chili Onion Crunch Dip
- Lightened Up Sous Vide Egg Bites
- Back-to-School Meal Prepping Made Easy!
- Aperol Spritz & 5-Ingredient Bruschetta
- Sous Vide Cocktails
- Sous Vide Honey Garlic Sriracha Shrimp
- Sous Vide Egg Bites
More Good Day Oregon
- Food Blogger Pro; 187: How to Self-Publish Your Own Cookbook with Chelsea Cole
- Eat, Blog, Talk; Episode 235: Which Stats to Track, Restaurant Photography and How to Handle Criticism with Jason Logsdon and Chelsea Cole
- Eat Blog, Talk; Episode 186: Finding and Embracing Your Niche with Chelsea Cole
- Exploring Sous Vide: Sous Vide Food Prep and Making it Accessible to Everyone
- Makin’ Bacon: Self-Publishing Your Cookbook with Chelsea Cole
- Fire and Water Cooking; Episode #68 – My Guest Chelsea Cole of “A Ducks Oven” Blog
- Chopped Academy: Self-Publishing a Cookbook with Chelsea Cole
- Side Hustle School: COLLEGE GRAD SHARES “MORE THAN MAC & CHEESE” RECIPES FOR STUDENTS
- Food Blogger Summit (October 2021)
- Tastemaker Conference (September 2021)
- Cookbook Publishing Expert Event (Speaker and Emcee) (May 2021)
- Expert Video Roundup: Working with Brands (March 2021)
- Hillsboro Farmer’s Market
- Finex 14″ Skillet Product Release Party
- The International Sous Vide Association
- 2020 Sous Vide Summit
- Regular appearances on Sous Vide Showcases
- October 2021 Cookalong
For a link to Chelsea’s full press kit, please email email@example.com.