This easy chicken kebab recipe is flavored with a spicy marinade perfect for the grill, but can also be done in your oven.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp adobo seasoning from Penzey’s, you can sub Mexican oregano and cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 red onion, cut into 1 inch slices
Combine cilantro, olive oil, adobo seasoning, cayenne pepper, paprika, and kosher salt in a gallon size plastic bag. Add chicken and marinade for at least three hours.
Preheat a grill to medium heat. You could also use your oven, preheated to 400 degrees.
Alternate sliding the chicken, peppers, and onion onto metal skewers. Discard remaining marinade.
Grill for 4 minutes on each side. Enjoy!