- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until just fragrant and starting to brown. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Toast the English muffins.
- To poach the eggs: Bring a small saucepan of water to a simmer. When the water is just starting to bubble, reduce heat to lowest possible setting. Crack an egg into a bowl. Use a slotted spoon to swirl the water. Drop an egg into the center of the swirl. Repeat with an additional egg. I only like to do 2 eggs at a time. Cover the pot and set a timer for 2 minutes. When done, remove eggs to a paper towel lined plate and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Butter the English muffins with garlic butter.
- Top each English muffin half with diced sous vide lobster tail.
- Place a poached egg on each muffin half on top of the lobster tail.
- Drizzle with sous vide hollandaise.
- Garnish with parsley and a sprinkle of paprika and serve.
You can totally sous vide the poached eggs if you want, but I’m still not convinced it’s the best method.
Keywords: sous vide lobster benedict