These easy Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Sous Vide Burgers are packed with spice and flavor, making them the perfect homemade burger.
- 1 pound 85/15 ground beef
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and ribs removed, minced
- 4 brioche buns
- Get immersion circulator setup and start preheating water bath to 130 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until salt and pepper are evenly distributed.
- Divide the meat into 8 equal sized balls. Press flat into relatively thin circles, just shy of ½ inch.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon a quarter of the cream cheese mixture onto each of four of the patties, leaving about ¾ of an inch around the edge free of cream cheese.
- Place a patty that hasn’t been topped with the cream cheese mixture over the top of one that has. Pinch the edges together and reshape to seal in the cream cheese mixture. Repeat with remaining patties.
- Add to bag and remove the air using the water displacement method. Add the bag to the water bath and cook for 45 minutes to 2 ½ hours.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Remove burgers from water bath and bag. Sear in hot skillet on both sides until browned.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings.
Keywords: jalapeno stuffed burger, sous vide burger, homemade burger recipe, jalapeno homemade burger recipe