- 2 1/2 cups raw mixed walnuts, peanuts, and almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the nuts evenly over a large baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until golden.
- While the nuts are toasting, melt butter over medium low heat in a small saucepan. Add the brown sugar and stir until it dissolves. Add remaining ingredients and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the butter mixture over the nuts and toss to thoroughly coat. Serve immediately.