This easy mashed cauliflower only requires 5 ingredients! Cauliflower mash is a simple, nutritious side dish to prepare, and it’s kid-approved. This recipe is keto and can be made Whole30 friendly.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Bring a stock pot 1/3 full of water to a boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, cut the head of cauliflower into florets. Add the florets to the boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Return the cauliflower to the stockpot over low heat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the cauliflower until it’s reached desired consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste.
To make this recipe Whole30 friendly, substitute the butter for ghee.
Keywords: cauliflower mash