Congratulations, Erica of Fashion Meets Food! You have been randomly chosen as the winner of this giveaway! I will be contacting about where to mail your prize 🙂 Thanks for reading, and happy football season!
Last March, I bought a football shaped cake pan to use to make Boyfriend’s birthday cake. This pan is amazing and all of the cakes I have baked in it have turned out so cute! You can also use it like a loaf pan, to shape dips, and to bake just about anything else that takes the form of its container. So fantastic! And perfect for the quickly approaching college football season! THIS SATURDAY. Oh my goodness. Who’s watching the Cowboys Classic?! It’s Oregon vs. LSU this year!
In order to celebrate the start of college football properly, I decided that one of you needs a football cake pan,
and a set of piping bags, tips, and food coloring.
Although I encourage you to choose green and yellow when decorating your cakes, I guess you can use the other colors included. As long as you don’t use orange and black or purple and gold 😉
1) Become a follower of my blog in some way or another. I’ll check!
2) Leave a comment telling me who you’ll be rooting for this season. No pressure 🙂
For extra entries (I’ll check these, too!):
1) Follow me on Twitter (ADucksOven) and tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post. Be sure to tag me so I can confirm! Leave a separate comment from your first telling me you tweeted.
2) Facebook about this giveaway and include a link to this post. Leave a separate comment from your first telling me you posted.
3) Blog about this giveaway and include a link to this post. Leave a separate comment from your first telling me you blogged.
4) Pin this post using Pinterest.
Good luck! Entries will be accepted until kickoff of the Ducks vs. LSU game Saturday (9/3) night at 5:30 p.m. Pacific. I will randomly choose and announce the winner Monday (9/5) morning.