Cookbook Lab Chronicles, Episode 6: Getting PR & Feeling the Pressure
Welcome to the Cookbook Lab Chronicles! As I write and self-publish cookbook #2, I’m taking you behind the scenes of the process with a weekly vlog.
To learn more about self-publishing a cookbook, enter your email address below and I’ll send you my guide to help you Determine and Validate Your Cookbook Topic. You’ll also get notified each time a new episode of the Cookbook Lab Chronicles goes up!
Head here to see all of my self-publishing resources.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- The difference between marketing and PR
- Why I did a PR boot camp: big PR dreams and wanting to be able to share the limit of what’s possible with cookbook lab students
- Self-publishing my first cookbook taught me how much I love getting to do PR. I pursued opportunities because I knew it was important, but was scared and hesitant. Now, I’m excited.
- However, PR is making me very aware of how awesome my book needs to be
- Why the timing of my launch is hard because of my topic
If you’re interested in the PR boot camp, head over to Tiffany Eurich’s website!